12 Months of NORI HR Support.
NORI HR & Employment Law toast a year of growth, awards and charity donations on their first birthday
Accrington based NORI HR and Employment Law is proud to be celebrating its first business birthday. What a year it has been!
When employment law specialists, Amrita and Jason Govindji-Bruce, created the NORI HR and Employment Law brand twelve months ago, they couldn’t have predicted how crucial their expertise would become, within a matter of months.
Being on hand to offer essential advice to employers during Covid-19, the most challenging time for businesses in recent history, has made this first company anniversary even more rewarding.
Amrita and Jason created NORI HR and Employment Law at the same time as they married and welcomed their first child, Taylor. Both Amrita and Jason were able to draw on their HR background for their new venture, honed during their time with national HR consultancy brands. Amrita was able to bring her legal expertise into the mix as a non-practising Solicitor.
A HR and employment law consultancy for micro businesses and SMEs
Amrita and Jason identified the need to support micro and SME businesses with bespoke, cost-effective support services. As NORI HR, they have since been delivering peace of mind to their clients through HR retained packages, bespoke documentation, workshops, and associated services, supported by a secure online client portal.
What a year!
Twelve months on, and there is much for NORI HR to celebrate. Achievements and progress in that short space of time include
- The recruitment of two Business Development Managers, Sharon Froggatt and Lisa Struthers
- An instantly recognisable brand with a striking turquoise, gold and black brick logo
- A reputation for providing trusted and invaluable expertise, enhanced by extensive networking throughout the north west
- Awarded the SME Business Elite ‘Most Trusted’ Award 2020, for HR & Employment Law, Lancashire
- Nominated for the Customer Friendly Business Award 2020 in the Hyndburn Business Awards. Winners to be announced November 2020.
- Tirelessly raising awareness of the Good Work Plan, the biggest overhaul of UK employment law in 20 years, that has been overshadowed by Coronavirus.
- Over 4,000 followers and connections across NORI HR social media channels
Corporate Social Responsibility
NORI HR is a family run business with community values. Having a positive impact on local communities was a significant factor in the company’s overall vision. Upon reaching its first birthday, the company is proud of how much it has been able to “give back” so far; over £3,620 in donations through a number of initiatives from the company, clients and friends.
- As patrons of Community Solutions NW, NORI HR collaborate with other businesses and organisations to improve the physical and emotional wellbeing of the local community
- NORI HR is one of Burnley FC’s In The Community leisure box sponsors, raising much needed funds for local causes
- Charities, Age UK Lancashire and the Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity Foundation, benefit from a 10% donation of business referred to NORI HR through business networking groups.
- Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, NORI HR have supported new clients by deferring the payment and start of a 12 month contract until the last furloughed employee returns to work.
The future for NORI HR and Employment Law
The NORI HR team will continue guiding businesses and their employees through the impact of COVID-19, while providing competitively priced, bespoke HR packages and hands-on expertise to clients across a multitude of sectors.
NORI HR would like to extend a huge thank you to their clients, suppliers, associates and friends for supporting the company through its remarkable first year. Here’s to many more!
For more information you can contact NORI HR and Employment Law on 01254 947829 or at Enquiries@NORIconsultancy.co.uk.