Return From Furlough Virtual Boardroom Webinar for HR Professionals
Lizzie Knowles of NORI HR & Employment Law has been invited as a guest speaker by HRRecruit to host the ‘Return From Furlough Virtual Boardroom Webinar’ for HR Professionals on Thursday 1st April at 12:30pm to 1:15pm.
HRRecruit have been delivering the ‘Virtual Boardroom’ series of events throughout lockdown, providing a supportive discussion forum for HR professionals.
Delivered on the Zoom video platform and free to attend, this webinar will look at the employer’s legal obligations in relation to furlough and employees return form furlough.
Lizzie will also explore how furlough will work in the future with the new government announcement and how employers can start to look at bringing employees back into the workplace.
The workshop will enable HR professionals to discuss their challenges with furlough and share best practice about helping employees return to the workplace.
The session also includes a Q&A opportunity so that you can ask the questions relevant to your workplace, and also provides time to network with your peers.
Please note this session is strictly reserved for HRD’s and HRM’s who currently operate at a senior level.
Session Topics – Return From Furlough
- Legal overview of Furlough
- Challenges to returning
- Preparations for returning
How to attend:
- Register online at https://www.hr-recruit.co.uk/event/returning-from-furlough-virtual-boardroom/
- You will receive an email from HRRecruit with access details 2 days before and on the day of the event. Please check Inbox and Junk folder.
- Please note this session is strictly reserved for HRD’s and HRM’s who currently operate at a senior level.