HR Documentation Consultant / HR Administrator
About NORI HR And Employment Law
NORI HR and Employment Law is a family run business which supports SME’s with their
HR and Employment Law needs. Our ethos is centred around providing businesses with practical advice that is effective and efficient therefore allowing the Client to focus on running their business rather than worrying about HR matters.
Our ethos further extends to giving back to the local communities with the business supporting and sponsoring 12 local charities who carry out amazing work in and around the local area.
The main priority of the role is to create, update and review Employment documentation for our clients, including Employee Handbooks and Contracts of Employment.
- Creating HR documentation based on the client’s needs, including handbooks, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Checking clients existing HR documentation for any terms that breach Employment
Law and providing the appropriate recommendations and advice to remedy potential breaches.
- Liaise with clients and drafting new HR documentation for them, making clients of aware of SLAs for the competition of their documentation.
- Uploading of finalised documentation onto the client’s Breathe HR portal if applicable.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge creating and drafting HR documentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise your workload, under pressure in conjunction with deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- £25,000 per annum.
- Unlimited Holidays.
- Salary: From £25,000.00 per year.
- Additional pay:
- Commission pay 0.5% commission of annual deal value on renewals after probationary period.
- Yearly bonus.
- Casual dress.
- Company events.
- On-site parking.
- Referral programme.
- Unlimited paid holidays.
- Work from home.
- 8 hour shift.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Accrington, BB5 0EY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred).