Running a small business can be difficult with many elements of the business to juggle including marketing, finance, and managing client expectations. HR support is another essential tool to have at your disposal which is exactly what we provide at NORI HR. When you use our team of professional HR consultants for small business HR support, you get a fully outsourced service and 24/7 support at cost-effective prices that are packaged up. We understand that when it comes to HR, it’s difficult to know where to start, especially if you have just started up your business or you are now expanding. If you require small business HR support, get in touch with us today by calling us directly on 01254 947829.
NORI HR is very flexible and adaptable when it comes to our HR packages. Every business is different and that’s why we believe in offering three different packages to suit your unique requirements and budget. Our three different package options include;-
• HR Consultancy Service – Based on any number of employees. As a business, you can use this package and the benefits of it anytime you need too with 24/7 access to legal professionals. Within this value-for-money package, you will also get bespoke HR document creation, encrypted online document portals, and much more.
• HR Business Partner – Recommended for businesses with over 50 employees. Within this package, you may get more on-site HR support and guidance. You’ll get access to our HR and legal professionals for 12.5 hours per month and you’ll also receive bespoke training.
• HR On-Site – Based on a number of our hours needed. Certain situations require on-site HR support and that’s exactly what you get with this package. This is based on the number of hours you require our expertise and is ideal for smaller businesses that need assistance with the management of investigations, mediation, and bespoke training.
Employment Contracts & Handbooks
Here at NORI HR, we can also create bespoke employment contracts and handbooks. If you require both contracts and handbooks created, we offer a value-for-money employee document pack that will also include deduction agreements and restrictive covenants. Employment contracts in particular are very important is it now a legal obligation for the employee to have this in place. It consists of a legally binding agreement between you and your employee that sets out roles and responsibilities, expectations, and much more.
In order to handle these issues, NORI HR & Consultancy will make sure that you have the right procedures in place to deal with these matters to avoid employment tribunals. All hospitality businesses must have disciplinary consequences in action regardless of the size or scale of the business. We are able to help your business create bespoke handbooks which you can refer to before new employees begin official work.
24/7 Small Business HR Support
It’s no secret that business can be very unpredictable especially when employees are involved. Issues can arise when you least expect it and cause you serious stress with nowhere to turn to for concrete answers. Fortunately, NORI HR provides 24/7 small business HR support so you have access to HR Consultants and legal professionals whenever you want to seek expert advice and get solutions to your HR problems.
Dealing With All Small Business HR Issues
As a small business owner, you are likely to deal with a multitude of HR issues and you may not have the answer to some of them. We offer solutions to HR issues ranging from dealing with employee incidents, contracts, and much more. Here’s are the exact services that we can provide;-
• Employee Development.
• Employee Grievance.
• Investigation & Disciplinary.
• Employee Rewards.
• Flexible Working Requests.
• And Much More.
NORI HR – Your HR Small Business Experts
If you’re looking for dependable and high-quality HR Consultants for your small business, look no further than NORI HR. Whether you’re looking to take advantage of one our HR packages or you need employment contracts drawing up in line with business expansion, we are here to help. We work with a number of sectors and provide 24/7 support so you’re never dealing with HR issues on your own. Enjoy growing your business and workforce by outsourcing HR to professionals.